Medicare Advantage FAQs
- Can I do this part time?
- How long does each assessment take?
Each assessment will take approximately 1 hour.
- How far do I have to drive?
That is completely up to you.
- Do you pay for mileage?
At this point no, but it may be considered in the future.
- Do I need to treat or prescribe?
- Is there any follow up required?
- Why doesn’t their doctor perform these?
Most doctors do not have the time to complete the assessments. However, they will be provided with the results.
- Do I need a collaborating physician?
If this is required by your state, yes. We will provide the collaborative doctor for you.
- How many will I complete?
That will be depend on how many we receive in your specified area, your availability and if you choose to complete them.
- Can I set my own schedule?
Yes, you provide us your days/times of availability. There is no set minimum or maximum number of assessments that you have to complete.
- Does ExamOne cover the liability insurance?
- Do I need to code the diagnosis?