Help Desk Ticket Documentation
ExamOne has created a new, easy way for you to contact us. Now you can create an online Help Desk ticket if you need IT support. Simply follow the step-by-step guide below to create your help ticket.
From your Internet browser access the ExamOne website at ExamOne.com
- Select Support > Overview from the top of the page. Then, select the Help Desk link under the Overview section on the next screen.
- From the Help Desk section: Under the “To submit your issue via web form” select ‘click here’.
- Complete the Help Desk Ticket form. Required information is marked with a red asterisk (*). Scroll down and fill out the bottom of the form if you need to enter password reset information for the specified application.
- Click the Submit button to process the request.
Once the form is submitted you will receive a message. Please make a note of your ticket number for reference.
If you provided a valid email address, a confirmation email will be sent instantly. It is that easy. We look forward to supporting you.
Follow these steps to add the help desk ticket link to your favorites.
- From the ExamOne.com Support menu right click on Help Desk and select Add to Favorites.
- Type ExamOne Help Desk in the name field and click on Add to create the link in your Favorites.
Follow these steps to add the help desk ticket link as a shortcut on your desktop.
- From the ExamOne.com Support menu right click on Help Desk and select Copy Shortcut.
- Go to your desktop and right click and select Paste Shortcut.
- The shortcut will appear on your desktop.
To download a PDF version of instructions, click here.