AG Quick Ticket® is a simple, online submission tool for American General’s UL and Term business and is available nationwide. Simply complete a short application and ExamOne takes it from there. AG Quick Ticket offers excellent first contact rates and tele-interview turnaround times, as 75% of interviews are completed within 24 hours. Plus, for the prepared client (age 55 and under and an application of $1M and under) the ticket can be submitted and issued in two weeks. Learn more at www.AGQuickTicket.com.
Brokers’ Service Marketing Group
tioTERM is the insurance industry’s leading paperless drop-ticket and fulfillment platform. Specifically designed by industry experts to address the needs of insurance and financial professionals, broker dealers, banks and brokerage agencies, tioTERM’s online system allows users to determine the client need, pre-qualify, quote, compare, select and submit orders for life insurance from a selection of industry leading carriers, all in just 10 minutes per case. Backed by a highly efficient fulfillment and case management process, utilizing electronic signatures, tioTERM drives higher placement rates, better user and client satisfaction, and is a more profitable way to write life insurance. tioTERM allows you to do business the way that works best for you. Use it with the tioTERM name or brand it with your own logo. Click HERE for a detailed overview, check us out at www.tioTERM.com, or contact Debbie Ross at 1-888-456-3223, Deb@tioTERM.com for a live demo and to learn more.
Streamline the process and decrease cycle times with Life Quick Request℠. Life Quick Request℠ is a short-form ticket process that frees you from tracking down underwriting requirements. Life Quick Request℠ can help you:
- Cut cycle times in half to 13 days for term cases and 16 days for Universal Life cases
- Increase placement rates by up to 8%
- Fewer Attending Physician Statements
- Get commissions paid faster
* As of February 1, 2013, cases processed through Life Quick Request had a median cycle time of 13 days for term and 16 days for UL cases from the day New Business receives the case to the day the policy is mailed. Term cases with face amounts greater than $100,000 have an 8% increase in placement ratio over paper applications (rolling 12-month average).