Spend more time with applicants when you order online
Ordering through ExamOne.com simplifies the ordering process and improves efficiency for your office. Our enhanced ordering site allows you to access case status 24/7 so you can stay up-to-date on your cases throughout the application process. The site can be personalized to fit your needs, and allows you to customize your homepage with the dashboards you want and care about.
Benefits to ordering on ExamOne.com:
- Single site for all service requirements
- Enhanced search features allow users to locate cases by service type, order or last action date, agent, agency and carrier
- Track loyalty points
- User role based self-service: allows all users to place an order for an agent or agency, view orders placed under an agent’s or agency’s name, register entire offices only once, and add insurance companies for the entire office
Ordering online allows you to manage all your needs in one place, whether you’re looking to create a case, place an order, or anything in between. It allows you to view the status for individual orders so you’re able to keep track of each moving piece required for completion. ExamOne designed this new site with you in mind, making the ordering process as easy as possible. Start ordering your requirements today and earn loyalty points for each completed paramedical exam that is ordered online.
You can now check status on-the-go from your mobile device. This is a live view into your cases and is a quick and easy way to stay connected to all of your ExamOne orders from anywhere!
- Filter and sort listing of all your cases
- At-a-glance color coded status via the “progress ring”
- Quick access to high level case status, including policy and demographic information
- Quick access to detailed order status, including all status messages and service notes
- Customizable alerts to notify you of major event milestones.
How to download:
Find the ExamOne.com App for the iPhone® in the App Store and for Android™ onGoogle Play™
In order to use the ExamOne.com app you must:
• Be an ExamOne customer
• Have a registered and valid account on ExamOne.com
• Use your ExamOne.com user name and password to log in to the app
• Operating system requirements: IOS 7 of higher for Apple, 4.2 or higher for Android