Help Desk Ticket Documentation
Create an online Help Desk ticket if you need IT support. Simply follow the step-by-step guide below to create your help ticket.
From your Internet browser access the ExamOne website at ExamOne.com
1. Select Support on the top of the page.
2. From the Help Desk section: Under the “To submit your issue via web form” select ‘click here’.
3. Complete the Help Desk Ticket form. Required information is marked with a red asterisk (*). Scroll down and fill out the bottom of the form if you need to enter password reset information for the specified application.
4. Click the Submit button to process the request.
Once the form is submitted you will receive a message. Please make a note of your ticket number for reference.
If you provided a valid email address, a confirmation email will be sent instantly. It is that easy. We look forward to supporting you.
Follow these steps to add the help desk ticket link to your favorites.
1. From the ExamOne.com Support menu right click on Help Desk and select Add to Favorites.
2. Type ExamOne Help Desk in the name field and click on Add to create the link in your Favorites.
Follow these steps to add the help desk ticket link as a shortcut on your desktop.
1. From the ExamOne.com Support menu right click on Help Desk and select Copy Shortcut.
2. Go to your desktop and right click and select Paste Shortcut.
3. The shortcut will appear on your desktop.